Caledonian Taekwondo Health & Fitness Centre is located in Anniesland in the west end of Glasgow, Scotland, is served by low level train, several buses, and has plenty of free parking. We have 6,000 square feet of space, making us the biggest dedicated Taekwondo centre in Scotland. Travel directions and maps.
The Centre is split into three – Taekwondo Dojang, Gym & Free Weights and Sports Injury Clinic.
- 2 * full sized octagon matted rings of international size
- 300 metre square training area
- Electronic scoring system available
- Plyometrics training facilities
- Kick & punch bags – ideal for martial artist and boxers
Gym and Free Weights Area
- Life Fitness treadmills, bikes, steppers, cross trainers and dual pulley system (brilliant for functional training)
- Nautilus resistance machines (14 of them)
- Free weights area with 3 platforms, Olympic bars and plates, Smith machine, power cage, weights and benches.
Sports Injury Clinic
The Sports Injury Clinic Opened November 2009 and is run by Caledonian Fitness Solutions. In addition to Sports and Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation CFS also offers Personal Training and fitness classes.