When you join Caledonian Taekwondo Health & Fitness Centre for the first time we need you to fill in a membership form for our records. There is no joining fee to use the gym but members practicing Taekwondo must have a licence. When you first join the annual licence fee will be taken as £25 enrollment fee. Membership to the club is paid monthly by Direct Debit and can be set up by clicking on the link above. Prices are shown below.
Our ambition is to teach Kukkiwon Taekwondo is a fun and rewarding environment and we believe that attitude should be the same in our Life Fitness & Nautilus fitness suite too. We offer:
- 80+ classes per month to children for one price
- 28+ classes per month plus free gym use to our senior member
- free coaching at event home and abroad
- free Christmas parties
Membership fees to the club are as follows:
- TKD 1 Child Family = £27.50 per month
- TKD 2 Child Family = £45.00 per month (save £10 per month)
- Parents Gym = £10.00 per month
- Off Peak Gym = £15.00 per month
- TKD Concession = £25.00 per month
- TKD Full Membership (includes gym) = £32.50 per month
- Gym Full Membership = £20.00 per month
Terms and Conditions apply on all memberships for details see below.